Ascender - Mirrored + MIT
The latest edition to the Swans Open Water and Triathlon range. Ascender brings the ultimate in performance and comfort. With 4 different lens technologies to choose from, you can be sure to find the perfect lens for your next swim.
See the full Ascender range here
Swans new MIT (Mirror Insert Technology) technology sandwiches the mirror between two polycarbonate layers preventing any scratching of the mirror coating, and with no increase to thickness of the lens. Our MIT and PAF technologies give significantly improved the durability.
Curved lens technology allows for a greater field of view, without the need for excess bulk, helping to keep a low profile.
Swans Premium Anti-fog system, proven to be 4 x more durable and 3 x more absorbent than regular anti-fog systems, giving you crystal clear vision in the water.
- FINA approved.
- Curved lens for increased visibility.
- Swans Premium Anti-fog.
- 100% UV A and UV B protection.
- 3 nose bridges sizes provided, ensuring the perfect fit.
- Replaceable straps make your goggles last as long as possible.
- Includes a free hard storage case to keep your goggles safe and secure.
|Lens Type||Mirrored + MIT|
|Adjustable Nose Bridge||Yes|