Ascender - Photochromic
The latest edition to the Swans Open Water and Triathlon range. Ascender brings the ultimate in performance and comfort. With 4 different lens technologies to choose from, you can be sure to find the perfect lens for your next swim.
See the full Ascender range here
Photochromic lens that quickly and reliably changes colour depending on the amount of UV.
Giving you a clear lens on cloudy days, and smoked lens on brighter days.
Curved lens technology allows for a greater field of view, without the need for excess bulk, helping to keep a low profile.
Swans Premium Anti-fog system, proven to be 4 x more durable and 3 x more absorbent than regular anti-fog systems, giving you crystal clear vision in the water.
- FINA approved.
- Curved lens for increased visibility.
- Swans Premium Anti-fog.
- 100% UV A and UV B protection.
- 3 nose bridges sizes provided, ensuring the perfect fit.
- Replaceable straps make your goggles last as long as possible.
- Includes a free hard storage case to keep your goggles safe and secure.
|Adjustable Nose Bridge||Yes|
The lenses are great. However the nose bridge doesn't suit me - I must have a big nose and it cuts in and is uncomfortable after a while! Strap is good, with the right amount of tension to hold the goggles against my big nose!