Ascender - Polarised
The latest edition to the Swans Open Water and Triathlon range. Ascender brings the ultimate in performance and comfort. With 4 different lens technologies to choose from, you can be sure to find the perfect lens for your next swim.
See the full Ascender range here
Swans Polarised lenses filter out the harshest glaring light and reduce strain on your eyes on bright days. Most brands apply their polarising filters to the outside of the goggle lens, as its easier and cheaper to do. The Swans polarising filters are sandwiched within lens. This makes the Swans polarised lenses far more robust and less susceptible to scratches and damage, and will last significantly longer.
Curved lens technology allows for a greater field of view, without the need for excess bulk, helping to keep a low profile.
Swans Premium Anti-fog system, proven to be 4 x more durable and 3 x more absorbent than regular anti-fog systems, giving you crystal clear vision in the water.
- FINA approved.
- Curved lens for increased visibility.
- Swans Premium Anti-fog.
- 100% UV A and UV B protection.
- 3 nose bridges sizes provided, ensuring the perfect fit.
- Replaceable straps make your goggles last as long as possible.
- Includes a free hard storage case to keep your goggles safe and secure.
|Adjustable Nose Bridge||Yes|