Updated 2nd April 2020 19:30 We are not answering the phones - please email email@example.com
In the midst of the ever-developing situation with COVID-19, we want to send a message to you – our customers, new and existing – to keep you up to date.
- We have made many changes to how we work, and through some careful planning we are still able to process orders - albeit with a slight delay of around 24 hours
- We will respond to all emails, but please allow a little extta time for us to get back to you.
- Our Poole office is now closed to the public until further notice. If you wish to collect your order or visit us for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to make suitable arrangements for you.
- You will not be able to reach us via phone, please drop us an email.
- Next day delivery is no longer being offered. As we juggle an ever changing landscape, we can not guarantee to you that we can process all orders the same day. If you have an urgent requirement, please do contact is via the support email address mentioned above, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- We will ofcourse continue to monitor the situation regarding the coronavirus pandemic, and should any further changes be required we will publish those here.