Collecting and sharing your information
If you place an order on this website we collect information about you which is necessary to process your payment, deliver your order to you and review the quality of our products and services we provide. To do this, we use the services of 3rd parties such as payment processors, delivery couriers and review collections services. When we share your information with 3rd parties:
- We only share the specific information they need to do that task we have contracted them to do. For example, we need to pass your name, delivery address and mobile number to the deliver courier.
- They only use the information we share with them for the purpose of doing the task required.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights and our obligations.
- As and when we terminate using their services such data will be deleted or anonymised.
Optional information we may collect
Only if you specifically ask us to send you marketing and promotional emails, we store you email address and associated email activity.
Securing your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by:
- Ammending settings from within your account, found here
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated preferences .
- Clicking the 'unsubscribe link found at the bottom of any marketing email we have sent to you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. There is no charge for this information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
C7 Arena Business Park, Holyrood Close,
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
To delete your account and permantly delete all personal information we hold about you, please email email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 5 working days.