FINA approved comp goggle with curved lens technology.
The latest edition to the Swans range. Valkyrie is available with 3 lens options Non Mirrored, Mirrored and Mirrored+MIT. FINA approved low profile comp goggle with curved lenses for increased performance and enhanced wide view to help ensure you can focus on your swim.
- FINA approved comp goggle with curved lens technology.
- PAF Premium Antifog. Proven to be 4 x more durable and 3 x more absorbent than regular anti-fog systems.
- RAD. Ready Adjust for quick and secure strap adjustments. Excess bulk behind the head is also reduced.
- 3D Asymmetrical gaskets for improved fit and comfort.
- 5 nose bridges sizes included, to help achieve the perfect fit.
- 100% UV A and UV B protection.
- Includes free hard storage case.
Mirror Insert Technology
Scratches and damage to the mirror coating on goggles is all too common, and often results in the mirror film coming away from the lens over time. Swans have addressed this issue and introduced the MIT Lens - Mirror Insert Technology. The mirror film, which is usually applied to the outside of the lens is sandwiched between two tough, protective polycarbonate layers which prevents scratches and damage, and prevents the mirror coating from peeling away. This is achieved with negligible increase to thickness of the lens. Furthermore, our next generation of mirror films give a constant and consistent colouring around the curvature of the lens, a feature which has been unseen before in other curved lens goggles.
|Adjustable Nose Bridge||Yes|
502 Bad Gateway
This is a mid fit model.